- Account means a unique account created by you to access the Sites or Company Services
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority
- Device means any device that can access the Sites, such as a computer, cellphone, or digital tablet
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual
- Service refers to the Sites and provision thereof
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, and to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used
- Third-Party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network platform through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself
- User means the individual accessing or using the Service or the Site(s), or the legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service or the Site(s), as applicable
While using the Sites, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Address, state, province, zip/postal code, city
- Usage data
- Site browsing history and search preferences
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Sites and Services.
Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, operating system, Internet Protocol Address (“IP Address”), browser type, browser version, App/Service data or locations that you access, time spent accessing such data or locations, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit the Sites/Services.
Third-Party Social Media Services
The Company allows you to create and log in to use the Sites/Services through Third-Party Social Media Services.
If you decide to register through or otherwise grant us access to a Third-Party Social Media Service, we may collect Personal Data that is already associated with your Third-Party Social Media Service’s account, such as your name, your email address, your activities or your contact list associated with that account.
Information Collected During Use of the Sites
While using the Sites, in order to provide features of the Sites, we may collect, with your permission:
- Your email address
- Your Third-Party Social Media Services screenname(s) and friends list(s)
We use this information to provide features of the Services and to improve and customize the Sites and Services.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Sites/Services, including to monitor usage of the Sites/Services
- To manage your account and your registration as a user of the Sites/Services. The Personal Data you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the Sites that are available to you as a registered user.
- To contact you by email, social media, or other equivalent form of electronic communication such as push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products, or contracted services, including security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation
- To provide you with news and offers as well as general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or inquired about, unless you have opted not to receive such information
- To manage your requests to us as part of our customer support
- For business transfers: we may use your Personal Data to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by us about the Sites/Service users is among the assets transferred
- For other purposes: we may use your Personal Data for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and to evaluate and improve the Sites, Services, products, marketing and your experience. WE WILL NOT SELL YOUR DATA TO ANY THIRD PARTY.
We may share your Personal Data in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: we may share your Personal Data with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of the Sites/Services
- With business partners: we may share your Personal Data with our business partners in order to provide you with contracted services or services which you have identified as of interest to you
- With other Users: when you share personal information or otherwise interact in public areas of the Sites/Services with other Users, such information may be viewed by all Users and may be further publicly distributed on the App platform or elsewhere by those other Users. If you interact with other Users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see your name, profile, pictures and description of your activity. Similarly, other Users will be able to view descriptions of your activity and communicate with you and view your profile.
Retention of Your Personal Data
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. As such, this information and Personal Data may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those in your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Law Enforcement. Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities such as a court order or government agency.
Other Legal Requirements. The Company may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company or its Affiliates
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Sites/Services
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Sites/Services or the general public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of your Personal Data is important to us; however, no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is ever 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
The Sites/Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent. If you are a parent or guardian of a child younger than 13 and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us immediately. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
If your jurisdiction requires consent from a parent for provision of Personal Data or other information, we will require a parent or legal guardian’s consent before collecting and using information of a minor.
Links to Other Websites
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org